Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome to the new blog.


I feel like now that we are home and out of the NICU, it's time to leave the carepages site behind. We've graduated! I think this will be a more user friendly way for us to keep everyone updated about Ryan's amazing progress. I most likely won't post quite as often as I did while he was in the NICU because, well, let's be honest. That was pretty crazy. It was very therapeutic for me, though, so I appreciate you all sticking with me and checking in during those 7 (holy cow, SEVEN!!) months. I was in such a daze, I'm sure I put way more out there than I should have, but you all made me feel like it was ok to over-share, vent, cry, and just get my thoughts out and for that I'm eternally grateful. I will continue to over-share here, I'm sure. Just bear with me. I'm a chronic over-sharer. This is sort of just a welcome/trial post to see how this all works, I'll update more about Ryan once I get all of this sorted out.

Thanks so much for being here!
post signature

No comments: