Saturday, June 1, 2013

Still Waiting.

I'm sending out a quick update because I know all the Ryan supporters out there are waiting on pins and needles right along with us for these MRI results.  After the MRI on Thursday they told me the radiologist who reads it should have the full read out by Monday at the latest.  So, Friday morning I called the ENT's office to see if I could set an appointment to go over the results.  They said they needed to request the results first, and then it will take a few days to get them, and then we can set the appointment once we have them.  Seems sort of backwards to me, but whatever.  All I can say is, it's a good thing I called first thing in the morning to get the request for the MRI started!  I told her, "OK, then I guess I can just call you guys on Monday to set up the appointment since CHOC said you should get the results by then?" Lol.  Hey, if it were her kid, she'd be anxious to know, too, right?!  Hopefully when I call on Monday, Ryan's doctor will be in the office and can just go over the results with me on the phone like he did for the CT scan, but we'll see.  Keep those prayers coming, it's going to be a LONG weekend!


post signature

No comments: